Saturday, November 24, 2012

How We Can Solve The Palestinian - Israeli Problem



“I simply got tired of western mainstream media presenting the Palestinian-Israeli issue as being complex.”

Some of the interviewee's are:

Noam Chomsky
Hajo Meyer (Auschwitz survivor),
Ilan Pappe (Israeli historian),
Omar Barghouti (Boycott Divestment Sanctions)
Rabbi Ahron Cohen
Denis Halliday (former UN Assistant Secretary General)
Brian Keenan
Alastair Crooke (former MI6)


Here is the website: "Palestine-Israel Problem"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how
you presented it. Too cool!
my site :: watch nfl online