Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bullies Of The World

By Peace Monger

You bullies of the world, you push and you pull
In your games fuelled by oil played by those born again few
You steal the lives of our children to fight with god on their side
But when Jesus comes back he’s gonna burn you alive
And I hope that I’m there and I hope that I see
The emptiness inside of you burn as deep as can be

Do you think I don’t know? or just incapable to see see?
As you rape and you pillage my world around my children and me

You Corporations of Nations, Kofi knew of your gains
And he told you the truth, that you should all be ashamed
As you pulled on the wool of a war bound disguise
We all saw through the shining of those watershed lies

So I hope that you’re happy with the blood stained papers you earnt
From the death and the suffering, of which you don’t seem to learn
And hide in your buildings to feel immune to it all
As the world around you drifts and you start your free fall

You Clowns of the Circle, your audience, the're drifting apart
Cause we can’t find a light in your world full of dark
So as you stand be conscious, as we all stare at you
That we know what you know and hate what you do

Cause you tell us of democracy then give us no choice
Of freedom of speech but of not using our voice
Just don’t think that you fool us, and don’t think that we'll run
We're just waiting in the wings to see you run rabbit run

Please tell me the answer it still blows in that wind
Cause I can feel it’s gentle breeze, but it don't ever come in
Cause I want it, And I need it, just please let it be
But to know the make of your handcuffs won’t ever make you free

So what happens now? What is it you see?
Is it a world run by them , struggling we?
Is it a joining of people with a purpose to be?
Or voices with reasons trying to feel just that little bit……..free ……
"With the truth comes awakening.
Be the change you wish to see."
[Unknown Author]

Make A Stand: Educate-Yourself

No comments: