Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Living Proof Of Explosives In WTC Basement

Carpenter Marlene Cruz Proves Explosives In WTC Basement

Added: February 27, 2007
From: briancwri17
RunTime: 05:03

On 9/12/2001, Peter Jennings interviews Marlene Cruz, a carpenter injured in one of the pre-collapse explosions in the WTC sub-basement level B long before the planes hit the towers.

The first casualty of 9/11 admitted at Bellevue Hospital, Cruz is a living witness who proves that pre-planted explosives were used to weaken the foundations.

Marlene Cruz:

"I got on the elevator...The freight elevator, and I heard the "FIRST" explosion, and the elevators blew up, the doors blew up...I was lucky that the elevators got caught between two floors..."

" didn't expect this bombing to occur. But, when I heard the "FIRST" explosion, I said:

'HERE WE GO AGAIN. ANOTHER BOMB.'"


No comments: