Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Guantanamo Bay Petition

One of the kind people who has read my post, titled: The Waste Land: Declassified Poetry From Guantánamo Bay , has left an important message:

Mercy Initiative said...

Hi, Please pardon the intrusion, I have been searching for blogs that responded to Jumah Al-Dossari's writings. I am trying to evoke a direct response to his appeal to Americans and I am looking for people who would be willing to join me.

On my site, www.mercyinitiative.com there's a one-click link where you can sign a petition and also email congress about Jumah's situation.

Petition: http://gopetition.com/petitions/stop-torture-guantanamo-bay-detainee-jumah-al-dossari.html

Congress: http://www.mercyinitiative.com/Jumah.html

Thanks for reading.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO TAKE ACTION on Jumah's behalf.

Pass this on to anyone you think would be amicable. I welcome feedback and suggestions on how else we can help!

Thanks! -Sara

Please, find it within your heart to sign these petitions and save an innocent and tormented soul. We would all want to be helped in any way possible, if we were in such a place.

Yours Truly,
Zman.

No comments: